Thank you for your interest in Quaker Preparatory Academy! QPA is an Ohio online school for students in grades K-8. We would like to remind prospective students and their families that the dedicated staff at QPA is able to answer pre-enrollment questions and provide demo accounts to our courses.
To learn more about QPA, please call us toll free at 1-866-968-7032 or complete our information request form.
To be considered for enrollment, prospective students must submit the following items:
- Student Application
- Enrollment Packet: you will be emailed a link to the enrollment packet after you submit the application.
- Valid Proof of Ohio Residency
Prospective student must also be at least five (5) years old by August 1st.
Start the Enrollment Process
Parents and guardians that wish to enroll their student(s) must first create a guardian account on our Maestro Student Information System.
Enrollment Window Closes January 29, 2021
QPA has an enrollment capacity. Space is still available in K-8. Students in these grades will be enrolled on a first come/first served basis until the capacity is reached. Once the capacity is met, students who complete all enrollment tasks will be placed on a waiting list for the following year.
Second semester enrollment is open on January 12, 2021:
- Students must have completed Semester 1 at the previous school.
- Enrollment closes on January 29, 2021
- The last day to submit documents is February 5, 2021.
- All incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will be considered for next school year only.